Saturday 3 February 2018

My Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick Collection



Charlotte Tilbury is by far my favourite beauty brand, everything from the oh-so beautiful packaging to the quality of the products has me repurchasing and adoring everything the brand has to offer. 

Before stumbling across Charlotte Tilbury on a Selfridges trip in Oxford Street I felt as though I hadn't found anything that wowed me in terms of makeup, I had never been into collecting products from a brand and I owned 2 'high end' lipsticks from  MAC... Since the first lipstick I tried from CT everything changed and I am now well and truly obsessed. 

Kim KW, Hot Lips Collection 



This really is the perfect pink/beige toned nude, I was a little sceptical at first as to how this would look once applied against my ghostly pale skin tone but it is beautiful. The application is easy and the tapered square end of this lipstick makes it even easier to get a flawless finish around the lips, the longevity of this is just as incredible as all other CT lipsticks I've used and this is a treasured lipstick amongst my collection. 

Bitch Perfect, K.I.S.S.I.N.G Collection 



The lipstick that started my obsession with CT and one I hold close to my heart, this is a stunning peach toned pink and the perfect shade for Spring. 

Valentine, K.I.S.S.I.N.G Collection 



Sadly this one is now sold out *sobs* but this is one I am lucky enough to have in my collection, it's a beautiful soft pink shade and as the name describes the perfect valentines/day night lipstick. 

English Beauty, Matte Revolution 



This one is limited edition so if you are hesitating whether or not to get it, do! This is another beautiful pink lipstick (they're all different, promise!) the matte finish to this makes it very wearable and this is one I have been reaching for a lot lately. 

Pillow Talk, Matte Revolution 



Perhaps the most spoken about CT lipstick shade ever?! Though the hype is very much deserved as this is one of my all time favourite lipsticks! This is a dreamy shade of pink, with a slight beige undertone which is SO flattering - I am obsessed. 

Secret Salma, Hot Lips 



This was the second CT lipstick I was lucky enough to get and one that Dan very kindly chose for me (he's a keeper!) This shade is so flattering on brunettes, whenever I wear this I receive compliments on how glowing my skin is looking and I think its down to this! Its the perfect dark toned pink lipstick. 

Show Girl, Hollywood Lips 



My first CT liquid lipstick is this beautiful dark pink shade 'Show Girl' - the formula of these means they're easy to apply but last for hours, I was so impressed when I first tried this! I can't wait to buy more to see how the formula changes by colour. 


Do you own any Charlotte Tilbury lip products? 

Love, 
Dayna x 

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
Share:

1 comment

  1. Honestly your collection is literally goals! I just bought my first CT Lipstick (Bitch Perfect!) and I am so excited about it! I need to get my hands on more!

    ReplyDelete

© Beauty and The Bakery | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig