Monday 11 April 2016

The Everyday Eyeshadow Palette




Isn’t this palette dreamy?

I am 100 percent a neutrals kinda gal when it comes to eyeshadows, I remember saving up to buy the oh so famous Naked palette as a teenager and loving using it- however, the 35T palette from Morphe has became my new love.

It took me ages to actually be able to order this palette as they were always sold out on Cult Beauty and I was worried about the postage on it but it arrived in perfect condition and within 2 days which is amazing. 

The pigmentation of these eyeshadows is beyond amazing, I have MAC eyeshadows that don’t compare to some of the browns in this palette and at just over £20 for the entire palette (that contains 35 eyeshadows!) it’s a real beauty steal. The combination of both mattes and shimmers compliment each other perfectly and the amounts of looks that can be created with these shadows range from day to dramatic, smokey & special occasions- I haven’t got around to using all of the shadows yet!
 
If any of you have tried any of the other palettes from Morphe, I’d love to hear your favourites as I am eager to try out more.


what do you think of the 35T palette?

love,

Dayna
x




Share:

7 comments

  1. The colours look so gorgeous! Might have to give it a try :)

    Laura x
    LookAtMyClothes

    ReplyDelete
  2. This palette is just gorgeous, definitely need to check it out :)

    DippyWrites

    ReplyDelete
  3. I NEED THIS!!

    franalibi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen so much about the Morphe palettes recently! I really want this one for autumn, it's perfect. Danielle || missdanielle.com

    ReplyDelete

© Beauty and The Bakery | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig