Friday 1 July 2016

Graduation Ball | OOTD

 If any of you follow me on Twitter, you will know that I recently graduated from college- to celebrate this we had a graduation ball.. 

Choosing a dress for my graduation ball was SO hard, my prom dress was elegant and simple and so I knew that I wanted to try something a little different- I almost opted for a sleek black maxi option but then this beauty caught my eye. This beautiful dress is from a brand called Chi Chi London that I found on ASOS & the dress style is ‘ Nia’ 
I love the combination of lace detailing and a high neckline to add an element of vintage elegance, I received lots of compliments when wearing this dress & it made me feel like a Disney Princess! I definitely need to find another occasion to wear it to-

what do you think of my dress choice for my graduation ball? - if you’ve recently had a prom/special occasion, what did you wear? 


Love,

Dayna
x
Share:

15 comments

  1. Awh this is so pretty, the colour is beautiful! I hope you have a lovely time at your ball!
    Charlotte // www.charlottespicks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is stunning, I bet you looked lovely in it!! Xx

    http://www.dellalovesnutella.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dress is so pretty!!! Congratulations on graduating ^_^

    Laila from Townhouse Palette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg its so pretty, love the colour =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on graduating! This dress is beautiful, I love the colour! I think this is similar to the bridesmaids dress I'll be wearing for my best friends wedding in September. This post has me excited to wear it & feel like a Disney princess too!

    Sarah xo // See The Stars

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, you must be getting excited! not long to go now x

      Delete
  6. This dress is so stunning! Did you have a nice day?

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I opened the post I actually gasped at how pretty that dress is, haha! It's so beautiful and elegant and I really like its vintage style like you mentioned :)

    Paris x
    http://lifeinflorals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Beauty and The Bakery | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig