Monday 18 April 2016

Neutral Nails For Spring



As much as I adore all things pastel and bright throughout  Spring, there is something so minimalistic & chic about neutral nails- here is the polish I’ve been loving lately. 


Sometimes, less really is more when it comes to your nails.. Since wearing this beautiful neutral shade I’ve had tons of comments about my nail polish and this particular one has complimented every single outfit I’ve worn lately. 
This is the shade ‘Do You Take Lei Away?’ from OPI and is a beautiful warm toned beige, perfect for us paler girls that would look ghostly pale when wearing a lighter polish. *the struggles*
 OPI polishes have a good lasting power and I’ve only had to repaint a couple of nails this past week to maintain a lovely looking manicure, alternatively if OPI isn’t your ‘go-to’ brand then Barry M ‘Lychee’ is also a gorgeous neutral nail polish for this season. 

what nail polishes have you been loving for Spring?

Love, 

Dayna 
x

Share:

1 comment

  1. This shade is so beautiful and I love how big the bottle is as you can get so much polish out of it !
    Charlotte // www.charlottespicks.com

    ReplyDelete

© Beauty and The Bakery | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig