Monday 27 August 2018

Charlotte Tilbury Between The Sheets Lipstick



As a huge advocate of Charlotte Tilbury makeup, when I saw she had re-launched this oh-so-pretty shade from the 2016 valentines collection I knew I had to have it. 

My most worn lipstick collection mostly consists of hues of pinks and dreamy nudes, making this the perfect addition to my makeup bag. This is a beautiful deep romantic pink shade, as this is from the matte revolution range it does have a slight matte appearance though the lipstick itself is hydrating on the lips. 

As with all of the Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks, the formula is long lasting meaning you can apply this at the beginning of the day and not have to worry about consistently topping up. 

This lipstick will make such a beautiful transitional shade as we head into Autumn (I can't wait for cosy jumper weather!) and I can see this quickly becoming one of my most worn lipsticks. 

Do you own any Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks? 

Love, 
Dayna x 


Share:

1 comment

  1. Such a gorgeous and pretty pink colour, need to get my hands on this lipstick.

    Jess
    www.liljess.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Beauty and The Bakery | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig