Sunday 18 March 2018

Daisy Love, The New Fragrance By Marc Jacobs


There's a new kid on the block for the Marc Jacobs fragrance family and i'm already so obsessed.

Available exclusively at World Duty Free until the 11th April, Daisy Love is the latest addition to the Daisy line of fragrances by Marc Jacobs and it is the perfect addition to a fragrance collection now that Spring has sprung. 

I'm a huge fan of the original Daisy & Daisy Dream scents from Marc Jacobs so I had high hopes for this, it's a beautiful combination of both floral and sweet notes making it different to the original scents but the significant daisy note still remains. 

This has much more of a 'grown up' feel to it, as much as I adore the original Daisy perfume it can sometimes remain me of my teenage years- this is both sweet, girly and sophisticated making it my new favourite Marc Jacobs scent. 

As with all of the Marc Jacobs scent, the attention to detail with the packaging is almost breath taking - this consists of the signature daisy lid and some beautiful petal engravings on the bottle. 

If you are popping to an airport before the 11th April I'd definitely recommend popping into World Duty Free to give this a spritz, it's a beautiful scent that is now a firm favourite of mine after only a few days! 

What do you think of the newest scent from Marc Jacobs? 

Love, 
Dayna x




Share:

3 comments

  1. Ahh you capture this beautifully, I love your photos! I've never tried the Daisy scents before, I'd love to start with this one!

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin’ by any chance? My page is here :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara

    ReplyDelete
  2. The notes for Beyonce Heat Ultimate Elixir fragrance are the same for Beyonce Heat however more grounded.men cologne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

© Beauty and The Bakery | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig